Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's Tuesday (but why can't it be Thursday?)

I can't study. I have one position paper, one book review paper, 10 pages of reading, preparation for yet another debate, and my final bioethical term paper to do. Preferably all to be done today. And it's 3:15 pm and I'm trying to study but two long-lost friends are catching up on all their life-stories from the last 55 years about 20 feet away, and they're not using their "library voices" which is rather distracting to say the least! But at least I'm in a nice cool place, so I should try to focus on the topic of pro-life and stop surfing fun vegan blogs and finish everything so I can enjoy The Batchelorette finale tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought or two. . .