Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Fancy A Slice of Cheese, Anyone?

Okey dokes, it's been a bit since I've written, namely because I haven't quite felt up to blogging and because nothing really exciting has happened, but it's time to get back into the routine :)

I think I need more sleep. This morning, in a rush to get to class on time, I flew down the stairs and into the kitchen, hurriedly pulled a pita out of the fridge and grabbed a mini spreadable cheese. You know how the individual slices come pre-wrapped? Well, I rushed over to the disgusting trash can that houses multitudinous fruit flies along with all kinds of unmentionable and unsmellable garbage, and in one swift movement I unwrapped the cheese, pushed open the trash can and flung into the depths of grossness. . .my cheese. I looked and there, in my left hand, was a now-empty cheese wrapper. In my right hand was nothing but in the trash can was my once-tasty Garlic and Herb slice of La Vache Qui Ri. Needless to say, I was a little more careful as I unwrapped a second slice!

In case you haven't been there lately, head on over to http://instoresnow.walmart.com/In-Stores-Now-Free-Samples-And-Trials.aspx and pick up free fun samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought or two. . .