Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Monday, August 31, 2009

It's that day again

It's 10:04 pm and I seriously should be sleeping (I was feeling sleepy at about 7:30 this evening!) but unfortunately, I went online as soon as I got back from visiting my home on the hill, and I can slowly feel the sleepiness slip away as the excitement of Facebook and emails and doing all kinds of random unnecessary things catches me and I'm not so sure I want to be up early with the train whistle tomorrow, running through another day.

It's been a while. Today wasn't a good day. Mondays generally aren't, and yet they are. Monday means you'll be busy all day catching up on whatever didn't get done on Friday, there are voicemails to answer, papers to be shuffled, and a general sense of busyness in the air. Mondays also signal the beginning of another week. . .a long week. . .and it is on Mondays that I take time to plan out that week so that I can be most productive (and forget the least amount of things!).

Ah well, enough of the pity party. I seriously must get some sleep, because tomorrow is a Tuesday and who knows what exciting adventures it may bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought or two. . .