Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's Wednesday (but feels like Friday)

Yaaaaay, I'm happy :) Tara Marie is here and it's so nice to see her again. I also realized how much I do like having a roommate, particularly when strange noises sound in the middle of the night. But I do enjoy having my own space too, so I guess I'm flexible. But this is one of the reasons why I got my own place, so I could have friends come over and hang out. Which reminds me. . .I need to get around to having a house-warming party at some point. . .

Today was the most fascinating day at work yet. Different challenges, one of those days when you think "Oh well, it can't last forever, can it?" and yet you know it will. I am still waiting for an hour or two when I can start crossing things off my list and actually start preparing for registration. I've found that every time I start to think that I actually have things figured out, life just throws more curveballs and I end up sitting down, overwhelmed and about ready to cry "I quit!"

But there's always tomorrow, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought or two. . .