Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Ramble

It's late, I need to be sleeping, but my soul requires the outlet of writing before I can feel fully rested.

Today hasn't been an easy day. I find that the days I make an effort to spend some extra time with God in the morning are the days that are my worst. I know why, but that doesn't make it any easier to handle!

One disturbing part of my day was when I checked my bank balance and discovered that someone had made an unauthorized charge in excess of $100. Thankfully I was able to catch that quickly enough, but it was rather upsetting.

Still waiting to catch my breath, and I fear I shall never have that opportunity. . .

1 comment:

  1. Well, I want details when I get back! Praying for you here. Miss you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought or two. . .