Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Words Cannot Flow, But Blessings Still Do

Just returned from my best friend's graduation weekend, I sit and struggle to write my next entry. It's not that I don't have words to write, because I do, but I cannot write. The emotions, the thoughts, the experiences cannot be put to paper because they are too real.

I am grateful for the weekend I had, though. For a few days I was able to forget everything, empty my mind of the racing thoughts that inhabit it every waking moment, and experience the healing of the heart that friendship grants.

A blessing today is that the visa bulletin has moved forward 8.5 months in the last two months. Usually, when I check the visa bulletin once a month when they update it, it moves a month, or at the most 2.5 months, but never 4 to 4.5 months at a time! I know it is very unpredictable, and I can't count on it continuing to advance at this rate, but if it were, my date would come current in December of this year! Fingers crossed, prayers going up sounding like, "please, please, please, dear God, let it work out," as I wait to see how He will lead.

"I will wait for the LORD, Who is hiding His face from the house of Jacob. I will put my trust in Him." ~ Isaiah 8:17, NIV

1 comment:

  1. Keep me posted please. I miss you. We don't have internet at our home but when I go to the church I can connect. I am thinking of you though. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought or two. . .