Sprinkles of Blessings
- I'm thankful that in the midst of this struggling economy, I still have a job, even if it is going to half-time in August. I'm also thankful I'll still be able to pay my bills, even if I won't have any extra cash at the end of the month.
- I scheduled a tire rotation for Friday at the perfect time and it's free
- My car is being fixed (a gasket blew? I really have no idea what is under my car's bonnet!)
- I was able to resolve something at work that was left unresolved for 10 years
- I did my last load of laundry and have clean clothes again!
- I was able to check a lot of things off my to-do-list at work
- Top Model is a 2-hour finale :)