Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sprinkles of Blessings

I've decided to try to include a section in each blog that lists the blessings I've had that day. I've titled it Sprinkles of Blessings, because of the period of life I'm going through right now, and I'm hoping it will help to give me a more positive outlook on the challenges! So here goes!

Sprinkles of Blessings
  1. I'm thankful that in the midst of this struggling economy, I still have a job, even if it is going to half-time in August. I'm also thankful I'll still be able to pay my bills, even if I won't have any extra cash at the end of the month.
  2. I scheduled a tire rotation for Friday at the perfect time and it's free
  3. My car is being fixed (a gasket blew? I really have no idea what is under my car's bonnet!)
  4. I was able to resolve something at work that was left unresolved for 10 years
  5. I did my last load of laundry and have clean clothes again!
  6. I was able to check a lot of things off my to-do-list at work
  7. Top Model is a 2-hour finale :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought or two. . .