Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Random Thoughts

Yesterday my priority date came current for my green card. I was excited and then I proceeded to make and cancel 3 appointments for my medical exam. I think I'll stick with the one I have now.

Today I spent 3 hours working on a project that became a rush one and yet could have been prioritized months ago. I was frustrated.

Tomorrow begins 9 days of madness. Personal and work responsibilities will rush by and not allow me time to rejuvenate. I'm waiting for it to all be over.

Someone's status says "best week ever." My status, if I had one, would read "worst month ever."
 
I do not understand injustice yet my silence is not loud enough to pierce the walls built thick and impenetrable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought or two. . .