Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring's Final Farewell

It's been a really long time since I've written. Life got busy, managed to come down with a nasty head cold that came with a relapse, so now I'm slowly coughing my way back to optimal health again. I've been thinking about what to write about, though, with a million thoughts in my head, a million words begging to be written and crafted into timeless masterpieces that will echo in people's memories.

Today, however, I cannot write.

There are times the heart is too full to express in words the emotions it senses.

"Dear God, if it's true that when it rains, You are crying, then cry hard tonight. . .cry the tears that I cannot. . ."

1 comment:

  1. Well your posts are missed. Keep us updated soon. Thinking of you tonight. (Can't sleep in this hotel so I am online.)

    Blessings, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought or two. . .