Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Treats for Taxes

Yahoo! posted an article about free or discounted treats on or near Tax-Day. I'm thinking of going in to Jack in the Box for their fries on Friday :)

Update on the Netflix: the lady in the mailroom thought my DVD came in on Monday. She's going to put a note in the boxes of the other subscribers and see if any of them got my DVD. Seriously considering whether it's worth the trouble and expense of getting my own mailbox at the post office!

1 comment:

  1. PO Boxes are pretty cheap. Like $20 per year or something.

    Oh, I am going to check out that link. I did see some freebies but would love to see them all.

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought or two. . .