Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Taking Flight

I'm super stoked! Just finished purchasing my round-trip ticket to Amsterdam, leaving May 18 for just under 3 weeks!!! Very spur-of-the-moment. I wasn't going to go, but then I found an award ticket (so it just cost me $65 in taxes!) and I thought, I need a vacation, so in 15 minutes I booked it and now I have a ton of things to do to get ready.

Now I have to book an appointment at the US embassy in Amsterdam, get the paperwork taken care of by my lawyers, and figure out my schedule while I'm over there. I want to spend time with my family in the Netherlands, Wales, and England, and sure wish I was going over for a month. But I am happy with the time I do have. Just three months!!!

Oh yes, and I'll be having a 21 hour-layover in my favourite airport, MSP. Yay :-(

1 comment:

Share a thought or two. . .