Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Let Me Run On Your Head For 15 Minutes

Ever had one of those days when your head is pounding as a throbbing migraine takes control and all you want to do is curl up and sleep the pain away? You were probably quite irritable and snapped easily at anyone who dared ask how your day was going. I'm having one of those days. Or rather, evenings.

Because right now, someone is running about 11 miles per hour on the treadmill, which just so happens to be situated directly over my head. I think a migraine would be nicer.

I always wonder why someone would choose to bounce on a trampoline or run a treadmill when they could walk 30 steps out the door and be right on the Loop where they could run to their heart's content and never bother a soul. Oh well, at least so far people have been considerate and honoured the little sign that asks them to use the gym equipment between the hours of 8 am and 9 pm (and 10 am on Sunday mornings, my one day to sleep in!).
Argh! If I am ever rich, the first thing I will do is get my own house that doesn't have a single wall, ceiling, or floor attached to someone else's living space. I've spent most of my life in apartments and I can say with definite opinion that it really really stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought or two. . .