Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are YOU Thankful for?

A friend sent out an e-update with pictures of her and her cute little family today and as I enjoyed the pictures of her two boys and read her positive email filled with God's blessings, a quiet thought came to mind. "What have you been blessed with?"

It isn't always the big things that stick out as blessings. Sometimes the little things are the ones that make you the happiest. Here are a few of my blessings from today:

  • My allergies weren't bothering me tonight
  • My mom bought me fresh asparagus and strawberries from Walmart
  • I walked 4 rounds (2 loops)
  • I have air conditioning in my apartment
  • The project I'm working on at work is coming together very nicely
  • Tomorrow is Thursday!

1 comment:

Share a thought or two. . .