Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

On The Days When You Don't Feel Like It, Thank God

I love reading articles on Yahoo!, so here's a fun link about why diets fail. http://health.yahoo.net/experts/joybauernutrition/4-reasons-diets-fail

Sprinkles of Blessings:
  • The airconditioning works in my office again
  • I bought a really cool flashlight at Walmart that is so bright, it's almost like a spotlight!
  • Someone bought the fridge that I bought and changed my mind about, yesterday
  • I cooked ful medames (Egyptian beans) for the first time today and it worked!
  • I have blueberries, grape tomatoes, and sweet baby grapes to enjoy
  • My best friend inspired me to make strawberry fruit sauce and it tastes absolutely delicious over granola for breakfast!
  • I had time to do laundry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought or two. . .