Check out my other blog: Arugula Addict! I'll be writing about my journey to becoming a healthier person.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy :)

1. A cold winter night
2. Open windows (I love fresh air!)
3. Lots of quilts
4. All the above at the same time
5. No-alarm-clock-mornings
6. Doing "kickbacks" with my exercise DVD
7. A tall glass of water
8. Not a single ant in sight (I just had to sneak that one in!)
9.My brown teddy bear
10. A white pita bread with marmite and vegenaise

11. A real card in the mail
12. Soft white chocolate chip cookies
13. Warm sunshine
14. Singing along to Celine Dion
15. Driving on the freeway
16. Singing along to Celine Dion and driving down the freeway
17. Buying a really good book for a dollar at the library
18. Coupons for candy bars, expensive vegan treats, or favourite foods
19. Soy yogurt at Grocery Outlet for 33 cents apiece

20. Friday night Boggle
21. A windy night
22. My favourite reality shows
23. Snow! At least a foot of it!
24. Spending time with my best friends
25. A good deal on an airline ticket
26. A roadtrip
27. Making memories
28. A Peanut Butter Moo'd Jamba Juice Smoothie
29. Buying something on sale and finding out it was marked down even further at the register
30. Making other people happy

1 comment:

Share a thought or two. . .